A journal to let you all know what we are doing and seeing! Make sure to leave us some comments, just click on the posts...

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

We are home!

Most of you should now know that we are home. We suprised both our families two weeks ago (the main reason for the blog going silent!) and it was lovely to see them all again. Thank you to Kate, Nicola and Shona for organising everything and keeping it secret!
We are working on some blog posts to round up the trip. Keep checking and we will have them done soon...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Glad to know you are back. Sorry I haven't posted a comment for a while but I have been reading your posts. Last week we went to Cologne with school. It was really nice and a good chance to practice my German. But it is a lot easier to talk to somebody than to listen to what they are saying because they talk to fast.

Hope to see you soon,
Tom

8:39 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seeing you again in real person was just such a shock to me. (reason being why I just stood there with my mouth open for like ten minutes!!) I honestly couldn't believe it! It was like the best thing ever. I was speaking to Mrs Shaw and said that I was really missing you, and as much as I wanted you to have an amazing time, I and the class also wanted to see you before we left Windmill, she told me:; "keep wishing and one day it might come true!" and it did!!
Thank you so much for coming to see us all, we enjoyed it very much! (especially me!)
Love chlo xx

6:57 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home